2020 - Dover District Scout Council AGM
Registered Charity No. 303379
TUESDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 2020
Dover District Scout Council is planning to hold its Annual General Meeting on this date,
from 7.30pm (19:30hrs) via Zoom (details sent via email).
Prior to the AGM, we would be grateful if you could consider the following: -
- You are requested to make your nominations for election to the District Executive in writing to the District Secretary (below) with a Proposer and Seconder by 18th August 2020.
- It would be appreciated if advance notice could be given of any questions relating to the Annual Report, Accounts and Any Other Business points by 18th August 2020.
- This is a uniformed event, UNIFORM SHOULD BE WORN, PLEASE.
- Please encourage parents/carers to attend
- Please can you advise John, if you are attending or your apologies prior to the start of the AGM vie email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to allow you to join the meeting from the waiting room.
- Most microphones will be muted during the AGM, if you have a question’s or wish to agree a motion, please use the reactions button at the bottom of the zoom screen.
- There will be a briefing update from the D.C.s and District Chairman after the main AGM. Any questions you may have regarding any matters to do with Scouting/District, Please can they be submitted prior to the AGM, and we will try to answer as many as we can. Please submit your questions to email@example.com all questions will be answered, maybe not on the night, dependent on time, but you will receive an answer either on the night, or by email. The reason for the questions in advance is to allow us to get the right answer for you and to give you the correct information.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
John, Janet and the Dover District Executive Committee.